Cocktailsforcharity.org is a local San Diego cooperative seeking to promote charitable organizations at private cocktail parties. We combine cocktail parties with charitable giving to raise conscious awareness to issues & people in need.
How We Work
- I will have a cocktail party a few times a year
- Charities will change every party & your suggestions are encouraged
- Lite appetizers and alcohol will all be provided for FREE
- All you do is bring some cash for the charity of the night (suggested donation: $5-50**)
- 100% of your cash donations at cocktail parties will go to the sponsored charity
- Various party themes are in developement and I welcome your suggestions
- Party locations will be rotating as offers arise. Suggest a location
Our Next Event - Dec 11, 2010We have a great event planned! Our focus for the first half of the evening will be on Kid-friendly activities. Don't miss San Diego Magician, Josh London, performing a kid-friendly show from 6-6:30pm. We will also be serving a variety of local San Diego craft beers. Come sit by the firepit later in the night enjoying a hot toddy under the Xmas lights. More details on our Events page.
$500-$1500 to your charity of choice: Adam Pascu is the founder of Cocktails for Charity, and a san diego Realtor. Use me as your Realtor next time you (or someone you refer to me) buy or sell and I will donate to your charity of choice.
** suggested donations are $5-50. If anyone would like to make a larger contribution and receive a receipt for tax write-offs, I can arrange that. Otherwise, please just make a small cash donation and enjoy the night.